* Elderberry syrup for the winter. Even if I did sustain 24 red ant bits harvesting the bunches of berries. Ouch.
* Great friends.
* The newest greatest craze of fort building in this house.
* Local farms. For everything and most especially when our garden is not productive.
* Local thrift store. For yards and yards of fabric for $2, books squirreled away for Christmas and a pair of work overalls perfect, just perfect for the next few months.
* Amazing curriculum and reading materials for the next months. All ready to go.
* Summer not being over till it is over. At the end of September.
* Invitations and visits that are keeping us busy.
A ‘gentle’ reminder for myself.